- Are the items I purchased eligible for a return or exchange?
- Please note that items offered on promotional prices are not eligible for a refund or exchange.
- Products purchased online and in-stores may only be exchanged.
- All accessories and bags are not eligible to be exchanged.
- All exchanges must be made within 14 days with a valid receipt from your purchase.
- How do I make an exchange for online purchases?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any assistance with your purchase. Please do not send your items back to us if you have not received a confirmation email for your exchange.
All items to be exchanged must be in its original condition as you have received; unworn, unwashed, unaltered with its tag still intact. Aparo Golf reserved the right to reject any items if they do not meet the conditions listed as well as to modify the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- I have received a defective item. What do I do?
We are so sorry that you had received a defective item. Please allow us to make it right and contact us directly via email at email@example.com within 14 days of delivery with the following information:
- Order reference number
- Pictures of the product and defect
Please note that defective items do not constitute the following:
- Loose threads
- Slight stains on the inside which are not visible when worn
- Minor deviations in measurements