Smith & Quinn
The Mackenzie Dress
Perfect for every and any day on the green. Made in S&Q signature Italian matte stretch fabric.
- Sleeveless mandarin collared golf dress with pleated skirt, zipper neck closure and side pockets, machine washable.
Pickup available at 6 Raffles Boulevard, Aparo Golf @ Marina Square, #02-317/318, Singapore 039594
Usually ready in 24 hours
Smith & Quinn Size Chart
|XS||0 - 2||34"||27" - 28"||36"|
|S||4 - 6||35" - 36"||29" - 30"||37" - 38"|
|M||8 - 10||37" - 38"||31" - 32"||39" - 40"|
|L||12||39" - 40"||33" - 34"||41" - 42"|
|CHEST||34" - 36"||37" - 39"||40" - 42"||43" - 45"|
For all online purchases, you may choose either delivery via Speedpost or to pick up in-stores at:
6 Raffles Boulevard, #02-317/318 Marina Square, Singapore 039594
Opening hours: 12pm to 9pm daily
Please note that items typically take between 3 to 5 business days to arrive at your doorstep (Singapore). For in-store pickups, you may pick your purchase up by the next day. Please note that there may be delays during peak periods such as holidays and promotion periods.
For all international orders, a longer delivery time may be required for your purchase to reach your doorstep.
A local courier charge of $5 would apply if you have opted to receive your item(s) via delivery. We offer free shipping as well for all orders above $150!
For all international orders, delivery charges will be calculated upon checkout.
- Are the items I purchased eligible for a return or exchange?
- Please note that items offered on promotional prices are not eligible for a refund or exchange.
- Products purchased online and in-stores may only be exchanged.
- All accessories and bags are not eligible to be exchanged.
- All exchanges must be made within 14 days with a valid receipt from your purchase.
- How do I make an exchange for online purchases?
- I have received a defective item. What do I do?
- Order reference number
- Pictures of the product and defect
- Loose threads
- Slight stains on the inside which are not visible when worn
- Minor deviations in measurements