3-Stripes Ball Case
A HANDY CASE TO STORE YOUR GOLF BALLS, MADE IN PART WITH RECYCLED MATERIALS.
It's not too late to get your golf bag its own golf bag. This adidas ball case is a miniature version of the full-size golf bag. Stash some spare balls and tees inside, so you always have a few at hand. Hook it to your belt using the carry loop, or clip it onto the rest of your gear using the swivel-snap key chain.
Made with a series of recycled materials, and at least 40% recycled content, this product represents just one of our solutions to help end plastic waste.
- Do not bleach, do not tumble dry, do not dry clean, do not iron, do not wash
- Clean with moist cloth only, maximum carrying weight: 1KGS
- Dimensions: 4.5cm x 4.5cm x 10cm, 100% polyurethane imitation leather, zip closure, zip pocket, tee holder, clip, carry loop, contains a minimum of 40% recycled content
Pickup available at 6 Raffles Boulevard, Aparo Golf @ Marina Square, #02-317/318, Singapore 039594
Usually ready in 24 hours
For all online purchases, you may choose either delivery via Speedpost or to pick up in-stores at:
6 Raffles Boulevard, #02-317/318 Marina Square, Singapore 039594
Opening hours: 12pm to 9pm daily
Please note that items typically take between 3 to 5 business days to arrive at your doorstep. For in-store pickups, you may pick your purchase up by the next day. Please note that there may be delays during peak periods such as holidays and promotion periods.
A local courier charge of $5 would apply if you have opted to receive your item(s) via delivery. We offer free shipping as well for all orders above $150!
- Are the items I purchased eligible for a return or exchange?
- Please note that items offered on promotional prices are not eligible for a refund or exchange.
- Products purchased online and in-stores may only be exchanged.
- All accessories and bags are not eligible to be exchanged.
- All exchanges must be made within 14 days with a valid receipt from your purchase.
- How do I make an exchange for online purchases?
- I have received a defective item. What do I do?
- Order reference number
- Pictures of the product and defect
- Loose threads
- Slight stains on the inside which are not visible when worn
- Minor deviations in measurements